“Climate Change and Economic Outcomes in Developing Countries”
Supervisors: Miren Lafourcade (Université Paris-Sud (RITM), Paris School of Economics) and Katrin Millock (Paris School of Economics, CNRS, Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne)
Ingrid Dallmann Gamarra
Faculté Jean Monnet
54, Boulevard Desgranges
Fields of Research
Climate Change Impacts on Migration, Infectious Diseases and International Trade. Climate Change, Environmental and Development Economics. Economic Geography.
Université Paris-Sud, Paris-Saclay, Economics and Management Department, France
- Third-year (Undergraduate), Econometrics, with Jean Noël Senne, 2015-2017.
- First-year (Undergraduate), Contemporary Problems in Economics, with Miren Lafourcade, 2014-2017.
- First-year (Undergraduate), Mathematics 1, with Patrick Beau, 2013-2014 .
Université Paris 1, Panthéon-Sorbonne, Mathematics and Computer Sci. Dept., France
- Third-year (Undergraduate), Markets, Equilibrium and Optimum, with Elena del Mercato.
Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Engineering Department, Paraguay
- Third-year (Undergraduate), Material resistance, with Marcial Almada.
Conference and Seminar presentations
- “The Economics of Climate Change and Sustainability” international workshop. April 28-29, Rimini, Italy.
- Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop in Sustainable Development 2017. April 21-22, Columbia University, New York, United States.
- Environmental Risk Seminar “Climate Change and Trade”. April 6, Orléans Economics Laboratory, Orléans, France.
- Environment for Development (EfD) 10th Annual meeting. 10-13 November, Pucon, Chile.
- 18th Annual Conference of the European Trade Study Group (ETSG). Helsinki, Finland.
- CESifo Venice Summer Institute 2016: Climate Change and Migration. Venice, Italy. Invited.
- 22nd Annual Conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE). Zurich, Switzerland.
- Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop in Sustainable Development. Columbia University, New York, U.S.
- Environmental Economics Lunch Seminar. Paris School of Economics, Paris, France. Invited.
- 2nd French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (FAERE) Annual Conference. Toulouse, France.
- 6th International conference “Economics of Global Interactions”. Bari, Italy.
- 3rd DIAL Development Conference “Barriers to development”. Paris, France.
- 3rd International Conference on Environmental and Natural Resources Management in Developing and Transition Economies. Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- 28th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association (EEA). Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 20th Annual Conference of the EAERE. Toulouse, France.
- 15th International Network for Economic Research Annual Conference. Orléans, France.
- 2nd International Conference on Environmental and Natural Resources Management in Developing and Transition Economies with a pre-conference on Migration and the Environment. Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- oikos Young Scholars Economics Academy 2012, “The dynamics of migration”. Geneva, Switzerland.
Reviewer of the following scientific international peer reviewed journals: Environment and Development Economics and Revue d’Economie Politique.
- Climate Variability and Internal Migration: A Test on Indian Inter-State Migration (with Katrin Millock). Document de travail du Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne 2013.45.R
Work in progress
- Dengue, Weather and Urbanization in Brazil.
- Weather Shocks and International Trade.